8 Days 7 Nights Scotland Golf with David J Whyte - a renowned Golf Writer and Photographer with 5-star accommodation
Imagine teeing off on the hallowed grounds of the St. Andrews Old Course, where golf legends have made history. Picture yourself savoring the finest single malts in an exclusive whiskey tasting, and dining with a Scottish golf icon. This isn’t just a golf tour; it’s a transformational experience designed for leaders, visionaries, and golf aficionados.
With a legacy spanning six centuries, Scotland stands as the birthplace and spiritual home of golf. Here, the very earth beneath your feet tells tales of golfing history, each bunker conceals legendary challenges, and the essence of the sport courses through the land like a fine single malt. These coastal treasures are renowned for their undulating fairways, beguiling pot bunkers, and ever-changing weather. The Old Course at St. Andrews, Dumbarnie, and Carnoustie are names etched in golfing lore, their links courses the stuff of dreams. But Scotland offers more than just links; it reveals parkland courses nestled within lush forests and rolling landscapes, promising a golfing experience of equal allure but with its own distinct char
- Scotland’s renowned golf writer and photographer, David J Whyte, warmly greets you upon arrival. Enjoy a welcome drink with David as he shares fascinating stories.
- Embark on a whisky tasting adventure at the renowned “Scotch Whisky Experience” on Edinburgh’s Royal Mile. Delight in the flavors of Scotland’s finest whiskies in one of the city’s most iconic locations.
- Indulge in another whisky tasting at Glamis Castle, the childhood home of the Queen Mother.
- Experience a private tour of the castle, accompanied by a knowledgeable guide and an illustrated guidebook.
- Savor a whisky dram in the castle’s exquisite 16th Century rooms and relish tea/coffee with Scottish shortbread in the historic kitchen. A bagpiper will welcome you at the castle’s entrance. This exclusive 60-minute tutored whisky tasting is truly exceptional.
- At Edinburgh Castle, be greeted by the castle Piper and witness the flaming torches illuminating the drawbridge. Receive personal copies of David’s books with his signature and a note.
Conclude your journey with a memorable farewell dinner within the historic walls
Duration – 8 days 7 nights
- Exploring St Andrews & David J Whyte Talk “Scotland: Home of Golf”.
- Play at St Andrews Old Course/New Course.
- Explore Falkland Palace, Dundee & Glamis Castle Whisky Tasting.
- Play Kingsbarns Golf Links, Visit the East Neuk Village of Crail & Dinner at the Peat Inn.
- Play Dumbarnie Golf Links.
- Play Carnoustie Championship Course, Visit Dunnottar Castle, Stonehaven village & David J Whyte Talk “Castle & Malt Whisky Trail”.
- Trump International Golf Links & Paul Lawrie Golf Centre.
- Edinburgh City, Scotch Whisky Experience on Edinburgh ‘s Royal Mile & Farewell Jacobite
Dinner on Edinburgh Castle.