5 Days 4 Nights, MONACO
The Red Cross Ball in Monaco is one of the world’s most glamourous charity galas, bringing together a stellar guest list of who’s who to raise funds for the Monaco Red Cross’s humanitarian works.
Gain special access to this spectacular charity event that brings together philanthropists and celebrities.
Embark on a luxurious journey to Monaco, the glamorous city-state known for its opulence and grandeur. This exclusive tour combines the captivating sights of Monaco with the exclusive Monaco Red Cross Gala, creating an unforgettable experience. Marvel at the stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea from the iconic Prince’s Palace, explore the charming streets of Monte Carlo, and try your luck at the famous Casino de Monte-Carlo.
Discover the artistry of the Oceanographic Museum and enjoy a scenic drive along the picturesque coastline. The highlight of the tour is the Monaco Red Cross Gala, a spectacular charity event that brings together philanthropists and celebrities to support humanitarian causes. Be a part of this grand event while indulging in the finest cuisine and entertainment. This tour promises a perfect blend of luxury, culture, and philanthropy.
- Private Tour of jewllery and watch atelier Zegg & Cerlati – Shop the most luxurious watches in the world, made in Switzerland.
- Dinner at The Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo Wine Cellars – Not open to public, this treasure trove of more than 500,000 bottles is the largest hotel wine cellar in the world. The wine cellar is usually only opened to royalty, some wine producers, and a handful of discerning guests who have booked a private tasting or event.
Duration – 5 Days 4 Nights
- Arrive at Nice International Airport; Airport transfer to Hotel de Paris Monte Carlo.
- Morning free day and prepare for the Monaco Red Cross Ball event in the evening.
- Free and easy day OR private shopping at Zegg & Cerlati; Evening dinner at The Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo Wine Cellars.
- Private Tour of Monaco.
- Departure and tour ends.
Included meals – 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinner.
Transport – Helicopter and private transfer with your English Speaking Guide.
Average Group Size: 6 – 10 Pax.