EXPLORE BY Train, Bus and Boat - TRAVELLING CAN BE SO EASY
With just one Swiss Travel Pass, you can hop on buses, trains, and scenic boats, accompanied by countless additional benefits. The way of travelling that is as exciting as it is relaxing. Swiss public transport carries travellers away to the most fascinating panoramic routes, the most beautiful mountain summits and the most romantic boat tours.
Swiss Travel Pass
Grand Train Tour of Switzerland
For visitors, exploring Switzerland is easy with an all-in-one ticket Swiss Travel Pass that gives you access to the country’s public transport network.
- Unlimited travel on premium panoramic trains /use of public transportation in more than 90 towns and cities.
- Free admission to more than 500 museums.
- 50% discount on most mountain railways
- Boats are free, except for special cruises such as dinner cruises.
- Choose from 3, 4, 6, 8, or 15 consecutive days.
- Trains and buses to villages are free.
- The Swiss Travel Pass is available as e-ticket.
- A seat reservation is required to travel on some trains like the Glacier Express, Bernina Express, and Gottard Panorama.
On the Grand Train Tour of Switzerland discover all the must-see spots along the most beautiful railway lines on this first-class train journey with a Swiss Travel Pass (Flex).
- Zürich, Interlaken, Montreux, Zermatt, St. Moritz, Lugano, Luzern, St. Gallen, Schaffhausen
- All panoramic trains, all highlights
Available for option of travel for 3, 4, 7 or 8 days.
Year-round, this train journey of 1,280 kilometres leads from the most charming Swiss cities to Alpine hotspots, through UNESCO World Heritage Sites and past word-famous sights and landmarks
CULINARY DELIGHTS ON THE TRAIN
The panoramic trains in Switzerland offer a delightful culinary experience, allowing passengers to savor the flavors of Swiss cuisine while enjoying the stunning scenery.
All meals are freshly prepared and served at passengers seat. Regional and seasonal – their specialities and traditional dishes are a perfect match for the scenery that is passing before your eyes such as wines from the cantons of Graubünden and Valais.
The GoldenPass Line offers various dining options for everyone. While champagne and caviar from Frutigen in Switzerland are served exclusively in “Prestige” and 1st class, passengers in all travel classes can also taste regional delicacies and local flavors.